My brother had an above ground trampoline with a net. His kids sometimes played with it. Then he had it installed inground and now the kids never stop playing with it. They don’t need help getting on or off, and there are fewer injuries and less fighting.
Trampoline which includes a 244 cm-diameter protective net, and is great value for money.
The steel frame is designed for good bouncing.
Age: From 6 years.
- Galvanised steel frame inside and outside.
- Springs caoated with zinc to make them tougher.
- The edges of the canvass are stitched 8 times to make them very tough.
- Padded, waterproof spring cover.
- The protective net has a height of 154cm.
- Green spring cover, with 2,1cm foam thickness.
- 48 galvanised springs of 16,5cm in length.
- Maximum permitted weight 100kg.
Frame: 244cm (diameter) x 66cm (height to trampoline).
Jumping area diameter 192cm.
Weight of the trampoline with protective net is 43kg.
12ft FT Trampoline with Ladder Net Enclosure Safety Pad... 12ft FT Trampoline with Ladder Net Enclosure Safety Pad...
Buy it now Add to Watch list
Many of today’s trampolines come with safety nets that can be attached to the unit to enhance the trampoline’s functionality while helping to keep those using the unit safe. We would recommend that if you are a novice jumper or that if you have children who will be using the trampoline that you either purchase a trampoline with a safety net included or buy a safety net separately. If you pick the latter please research to ensure that the net will fit your particular trampoline unit. By having a safety net installed on your trampoline you will help ensure that anyone big or small or jumps will be less likely to get hurt.