Toddler Marine Preschool includes six educational mini games for kids and toddlers! Kids can fill up their own aquarium by completing activities and earning new fish and other sea animals.
Toddler Marine Preschool includes three different skill levels: Toddler,preschooler, and kindergartener. Additionally, parents can choose the activities, the children can play. The difficulty can be adjusted to make it interesting to both toddlers and preschoolers alike.
There are 76 different fish/sea animals to be earned and the whole experience happens in an exotic underwater setting. Each activity is carried out with encouraging and rewarding manner.
1. Species - Learn different fish and other sea animal species.
2. Puzzles - Endless amount of randomly generated fish puzzles.
3. Colors – Pick the fish of the right color.
4. Comparisons – Distinguish different size of sea animals.
5. Matching – Use your memory and find the matching fish.
6. Counting - Learn numbers and counting.
- 6 educational mini games!
- 3 skill levels: Toddler,Preschool,Kindergarten!
- Retina graphics for all devices!
- Aquarium filled with exotic fish (76 different species)!
- Learn counting, numbers, memory matching,sea animals, and comparisons
- Toddler Marine Preschool is free to try and contains an In-App-Purchase!
Iron is a vital component of hemoglobin , the carrier of oxygen in the blood. As a young child grows, blood volume increases, and so does the need for iron. Preschoolers and toddlers typically eat less iron-rich foods than they did in infancy. In addition, the iron that children get is usually non-heme iron (from plant sources), which has a lower availability than heme iron (from animal sources). As a result, children up to three years of age are at high risk for iron-deficiency . The RDA for iron for both toddlers and preschoolers is ten milligrams (mg) per day.
At Baby, Toddler and Preschool Land we feel children learn through a variety of life experiences. Learning takes place in almost every aspect of a child’s day. With each new experience children are guided down their individual educational pathway. At Baby, Toddler and Preschool Land children are taught to respect themselves, as well as their peers. Socialization is also an important part of the developmental pyramid of learning. We feel it is very important for children to learn to interact appropriately with peers, as well as, adults. Another part of our preschool curriculum is a strong foundation of character; this leads to a positive educational start in life.
At Baby, Toddler and Preschool Land we also feel a strong need for a firm base in the introduction of literature, math concepts and science exploration. Children learn through a variety of different opportunities and avenues. As a "total child” preschool, Baby, Toddler and Preschool Land offer a well-balanced program to promote the whole child.